Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have a really cool daughter

I was dissapointed that I didn't get to have breakfast with my daughter and her husband this morning. I had a brain tumor and it has successfully been removed. The only drawback is that it has been hard to heal and I am extremely ready for this to be over with.

My daughter, Kelli, is probably the best daughter in the world. She is always there when I need her and she never, never, never has a negative thing to say about anyone. We had plans this morning to have breakfast at a local IHOP, but I had this stupid headache when I woke up and had to cancel.

My name is Mom and Kelli if you are reading this...you are the best and I love you very much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna, so what level are your headaches? What are you feeling like doing around the house? I hope things are getting better bit by bit.
    love
    patty

    ReplyDelete